GBRC Recruitment for Scientist-B (Group-I) Posts 2023

GBRC Recruitment for Scientist-B (Group-I) Posts 2023

  • Gujarat Biotechnology Research Centre has published an Advertisement for Scientist-B (Group-I) Posts (GBRC Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Scientist-B (Group-I) Posts. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for GBRC Scientist-B (Group-I) Posts Recruitment. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates for GBRC Recruitment 2023.


GBRC Recruitment 2023

  • Recruitment Organization :  Gujarat Biotechnology Research Centre (GBRC)
  • Posts Name :  Scientist-B (Group-I) Posts
  • Vacancies :  03
  • Job Location :  India
  • Last Date to Apply : 31-12-2023
  • Mode of Apply :  Online

How to Apply ?:

Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.

Notification Link:click Here

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.