India vs South Africa Highlights, 3rd T20

India vs South Africa Highlights, 3rd T20

• Suryakumar Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav star as India crush South Africa by 106 runs
  • IND vs SA 3rd T20I: India beat South Africa by 106 runs in the third T20I to draw the three-match series 1-1 on Thursday.

•   Captain Suryakumar Yadav struck a magnificent 100 -- his fourth T20I century -- off just 56 balls as India posted 201 for 7 after being asked to bat first.
  • India then bowled South Africa out for 95 in 13.5 overs. 
  • Kuldeep Yadav took five wickets for 17 runs while Ravindra Jadeja got two. Mukesh Kumar and Arshdeep Singh got a wicket apiece.
  • Spinner Kuldeep Yadav took 5 wickets while counterpart Ravindra Jadeja took 2 as India romped to victory over a sub-par South Africa at Johannesburg on Thursday with the series ending at 1-1.

Match Summary

• india: 201 for 7 in 20 overs (Suryakumar Yadav 100, Yashasvi Jaiswal 60; Keshav Maharaj 2/26, Lizaad Williams 2/46).
  • South Africa: 95 all out in 13.5 overs (David Miller 35; Kuldeep Yadav 5/17, Ravindra Jadeja 2/25)

player of the Match and Series

• Indian captain Suryakumar Yadav
  • Indian captain Suryakumar Yadav was chosen as the Player of the Match and Series for his performances in which he hit a fifty in the first game and a century in the second.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.